About Me

My photo
I'm turning 40 this year so I guess it's time to figure out who I am. I can tell you basics. I'm married to my best friend Paul. Have 6 great kids. Two doggies, a spoiled rotten cat, and two snakes. I currently work as a nurse. I am a major book worm. Read every chance I get.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

in my head...


Okay as I sit here freezing (cuz Max the Kittie decided to wake me up way to early on a Saturday morning) I have random thoughts.

Brought on by me stealing one of the kids toaster strudels..never mind the fact that my butt gained weight over the holidays. I go to the toaster all drooling and when I try and open the icing package I ended up tearing the whole little package open and dropping one icing pack on the floor. Well I sometimes learn from my mistakes and grab the kitchen scissors for the next one. I clip the end and it plops out onto the chemical process that is my breakfast. I look at the box and wonder who in the heck had the time to do the icing like that??? and why? I wonder lots of stuff sometimes about advertising and the box that things come in...Can we say they have false advertising?? I've never made those orgasmic noises when using Herbal Essence shampoo...Calgon has never taken me away..

Well my mind wandering helped this morning by the time I had my stolen breakfast ready and took that first bite..it tasted like sugar cardboard crap..saved my butt!

4 comments:

  1. Good morning!! I had the same early morning Kitty problem too. Now she's dead asleep. Cats man, they have it so tough ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. McDonald's too. Haven't had one in a while, but my hamburgers never looked juicy and fluffy like the ones on tv. They always looked like someone made a mistake and sat on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the new chocolate pastries that Papa Johns has! Oh yum, they remind me of pain au chocolate, the french pastries with the chocolate in the middle. Although they make it even more resistable by adding the frosting to the top. We now order our pizza at Papa Johns more often just so I can experience those tasty pastries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck, I wonder if what I'm eating is even the same food that's on the box!

    ReplyDelete