About Me

My photo
I'm turning 40 this year so I guess it's time to figure out who I am. I can tell you basics. I'm married to my best friend Paul. Have 6 great kids. Two doggies, a spoiled rotten cat, and two snakes. I currently work as a nurse. I am a major book worm. Read every chance I get.

Monday, July 12, 2010

hmmm

Can't sleep even though I felt exhausted when I went to bed. Nursing is really kicking my bottom. I haven't worked in it for a year and don't remember being so tired. By the end of each day I'm so drained that I barely even get to speak to the kids before I'm ready to just lie down. I hate being dang old.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow... that's awful! Any days off coming up soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you so much credit Shelby! I don't know how nurses can do all of that every day. You're all very special Angels in my book!

    ReplyDelete